Wednesday, December 22, 2004

At work today.

Well I'm at work right now. As you probably guessed it's a very slow night. I guess everyone is behaving themselves. The only call i have had all night is a traffic accident, and even that was a little one. I spent a lot of time driving around and doing nothing.

No this isn't a normal night. There are slow days and busy days. Most of the time there is more to do that one traffic accident though. I have tried to make some traffic stops and wright those tickets everyone loves, but I can't even do that tonight Everyone seems to be driving safe. I hope it's not the lull before the storm. Unfortatly I have to work Christmas Eve and Christmas night this year, which I'm not looking forward to. I will probably post some more pictures after Christmas.

PS: Emily, there is no good way to prepare for comming home. Just stay focused, and be cheerful. It's hard, because you love being there, but you still want to come home. Good luck.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment