Monday, October 25, 2010

The Hunger Games

     So if you haven't read the Hunger Games trilogy, it's an amazing set of books. I was drawn in from the first book, and had to read them all. It was very different, and very exciting. Every chapter ended in a cliffhanger, and demanded that I continue reading for another chapter. Then another, and another to the point I was staying up way to late just to read this book.  That being said, I HATED THE ENDING. I was so disappointed in the ending of the final book. I was actually mad at the author (Suzanne Collins), for making me stay up so late to finish this book that ends in such a disaster. I won't tell you how it ends, and I would certainly encourage you to read the books, because they are fun and exciting, just don't get you hopes up, because the ending sucks.

Did anyone else hate the ending, or are any of you actually reading these books?

No comments:

Post a Comment