Wednesday, May 18, 2005

My life as a Sheriff's Deputy

Well lets see, I have decided to use this to make a small record of my life as a Policeman.

This week was actually pretty slow. I serverd a lot of Civil papers, and took some small complaints. One guy had some very expensive rifles stolen. the two of them together were about $2500 dollars. The most recent thing that happened is still fresh in my mind, because it happened today. A 34 year old girl died. She was sick, and had just had surgery. So we are thinking that she died due to complications of the surgery. It was a pretty bad scene. The EMT's did cpr on her for a long time. She had thrown up blood, and the smell was almost unbearable. Her mother was very upset when the EMT told her that there was nothing else they could do.

I spent nearly 3 hours at the house. Not a good time to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment