Sunday, December 18, 2005

Hello all

Wow, I guess I'm not so good at keeping this up to date. Things are pretty good here, I have been working hard, and doing my best to have a good time while doing it.

 

Work has been pretty slow actually. I think the cold weather has deterred a few of our familiar criminals. This time of year however inevitably brings us into the child custody problems. I have already been to a lot of domestics, and they have mostly been about the children in common. People really need to get a clue, one of the things that really pisses me off is when parents slug it out in front of there children. Really teaches good values don't you think.

 

Family life is good, we are settling into our new home, and really enjoying it. Thanks for those of you who keep checking the site, i really appreciate it, please leave a comment for me if you visit, or if you have any thoughts about what i have written.

No comments:

Post a Comment