Sunday, December 3, 2006

Ramblings

     I was talking to a friend the other day. This friend is having problems with their spouse. Anyway the topic went into how certain people can get clingy. If your married or have a boyfriend or girlfriend you probably know what I mean. Anyway I thought this song was pretty funny, and it went right along with what we were talking about. .. I hope you enjoy it.

 

Work has been interesting. Bar fights, DUI's and such have been the norm lately. Our department finally filled the Sgt. position. It looks like there is an opportunity for Detective. I don't know what all is going on with that but I'm going to put in my interest in the detective spot.

 

Until next time have a good one.

 

Well i can't seem to get it to work. I'm using filelodge, and they suck. If anyone knows of a free file hosting site, please let me know.. I did get this vid of the extreme bike rider to works so i hope you enjoy that instead

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment