Monday, March 27, 2017

Area: Harrisonville, MOCompanion: Elder Cope

Email address:  kenneth.jensen@myldsmail.net  

Mailing Address:
Elder Kenneth Jensen
Missouri Independence Mission
517 W Walnut St
Independence, MO 64050

This week has been pretty fun. I got another companion, the 3rd in 3 weeks. My new companion's name is Elder Cope. He is from St. George, Utah and has been out for about 21 months, so he has lots of experience.  I was transferred to the Harrisonville Ward in the Kansas City Stake. The area seems pretty sweet and I am excited to be here. Before I left Ottawa we were able to have some amazing experiences teaching people and sharing what we know to be true. 

Once I got to Harrisonville we have been trying to build our teaching pool. We do have a few investigators on baptismal date but they are all out of town for a few weeks. So that will be cool when they come back. The ward just got a new ward mission leader this week so we will be breaking him in, but he has only been off his mission for 4 or 5 years so he still is super missionary minded. I think I am going to like the Harrisonville ward. The people seem great and my companion is super fun.  When I got into the new apartment I looked in the pantry and we have about 25 bags of peanut butter M&Ms - so that's nice.




Thank you all for the support that I have received. I know the church is true and the church is true no matter where you go.

Make it a good one,
Elder Jensen



No comments:

Post a Comment