Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Very Boring Week

WELL. I just realized that i start every blog with the word WELL. Usually after realizing something like this one would try not to do it again. Instead i have decided to make it obvious, in an attempt to embarrass myself enough to stop doing it all together.

So onto what this blog was going to be about in the first place. A very boring week at work. I worked the day shift this time around, and i can't believe how slow it was. I think everyone must be gone somewhere else on some vacation. I didn't go to any exciting calls. The most exciting thing i did this week was one traffic accident, where not one got hurt. (which is usually a good thing) I dealt with the namby pamby calls that i get a lot of weeks, such as my neighbors dog peed on my lawn type of calls, but nothing to special.

No comments:

Post a Comment