Friday, September 8, 2017

Week 87

Area: Tiffany Springs, MO
Companions: Elder Nielsen and Elder Denney
Hello everyone! This week has been a great week of missionary service.

Tue - We had another great lesson with Celeste. She is still planning on being baptized in September and she came to church this week!! Although we found out that she lives in a different ward boundary. She is excited to continue towards baptism.

Wed - I went on exchanges with Elder Kuhre in Parkville. It was a good time. We tried a bunch of people but no luck, although we did get to walk a dog for a little. That was fun.

Thur -  We did weekly planning and a member took us to an awesome diner, super good hamburgers! But not much else happened.

Fri - I went to the chiropractor again and he popped my ankle, poked me with acupuncture needles, and shot me with a cold laser. Kinda weird but my ankle is doing way better than it was. Then I went on exchanges with Elder Hunt. I got to go back to one of my old areas, Leavenworth!! So that was a ton of fun. We went and tried to see all the people I know there, surprisingly I only got to see a couple but it was a fun day of missionary work.

Sat - had kind of a crazy start, there were a couple of missionaries who got trainer calls. So we had to do some splits with our ZLs. But eventually after lunch all 3 of use were back together and in Tiffany Springs. Then later that night we were supposed to do service for a lady at 8:00. She needed some furniture moved into her house. But due to some miscommunications we ended up sitting in our car in the parking lot for an hour. Then they showed up and we helped for 15 minutes and then it was time to go home. So that was a fun day.

Sun - was an awesome day. Ruth made it to sacrament meeting and Celeste made it to 2nd hour. Celeste brought her little 4 year old to primary and when we went and picked her up she said "mom can we come here again, it was fun!" It was awesome and we are excited to keep working with her.


Well thank you all again for the love and support. You are all amazing! 

Elder Jensen

image1.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment