Monday, April 17, 2006

Interview and Interrogation class


Interview and Interrogation Class


 


 


Well I started an interview and interrogation class today. It promises to be a really good class, and I believe it will be an excellent tool. We learned all about different personalities today. Basically there are 4 types, and it helps to know what kind of person you’re dealing with Dominant, Influential, Steadfast, and Compliant. It’s pretty interesting to find out what type of person you are compared to others. We break it down to what is important to each type of personality and then interview or interrogate accordingly. I’m pretty excited to learn more about this, and I’m looking forward to the next 4 days.


 


What type of personality do you think you fall under? Well there are tons of tests you can take online. Most of them will give you a pretty accurate description of yourself. I will see if I can find one and post a link here. I just need to find one that I think is worthy of a link. J

3 comments:

  1. Well, i\'m probably "steadfast"  ...  I tend to think things out thoroughly and then stick to whatever point i\'m trying to make.   This is an interesting blog.  Doesn\'t sound like "Law and Order" at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what kind of person I am.  Steadfast, maybe.  Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I\'m not sure what I am.  I\'d like to be Influential.  I\'ve always wanted to be a manipulator.  : )  Just kidding kindof.

    ReplyDelete