Monday, August 29, 2016

So, I don't know what really got into me today, but i went and purchased something crazy.   Here is the facebook post below.. i'm going to go ride it tormorrow... I can't wait.                               :)   HUGE GRIN !!!!




James Van BuskirkYesterday at 12:29am(SOLD)2002 Raptor 660 modified$2,200
Rexburg, ID (83440)
*Selling for friend*
Up for sale is a 2002 Raptor 660 that has a cylinder works 727 cc Big bore kit installed, it has been tuned and runs excellent, I have owned it the last 4 years and have babied it the whole time. I installed a Wiseco billet clutch kit installed a little over a year ago, it has been ported and polished and is running a DMC true dual exhaust system. There is a K&N pro intake system installed with a pre-filter as well. The front shocks were upgraded to the YFZ remote reservoir style and improves the suspension immensely. It also comes with all the GYTR accessories including all the skid plates and has a 2 + 2 dura blue rear axle. This quad has enough power to do about anything, it can take me weighing 200 lbs up choke cherry no problem in third gear. The quad runs great, the only reason I am selling is because I got a job in Michigan and will be moving in a few months. If you have any questions feel free to text or call me at 208-2zero6-2653. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment